Areas we cover
Get in touch
PPS and associated contractors are members of one of the following trade bodies and organisations
Pure Property Solutions, established in 2007, has grown from word of mouth recommendations and repeat custom, to become one of the most respected property maintenance companies in the East Midlands. We are able to offer a full spectrum of property maintenance resulting in our customers dealing with just one company rather than several.
PPS aim to provide a reliable service and a high standard of property maintenance, whilst offering friendly customer service, advice from our qualified tradesman and maintaining professionalism at all times.
As an innovative company we work with homeowners, businesses, landlords and letting/estate agents across the East Midlands. With our experienced team of tradesmen we are able to undertake jobs of all sizes and descriptions, whether it’s a minor repair such as a dripping tap to a full kitchen renovation.
- Electrical including EICR periodic inspections (NICEIC registered)
- Gas/Heating including gas safety inspections (Gas Safe Registered)
- Roofing (The Confederation of Roofing Contractors)
- Painting and decorating
- Drainage (Severn Trent approved contractor)
- Boarding up and glazing
- uPVC/timber window and door installation (FENSA registered)
- Pest Control
- General maintenance/handy man services
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Refurbishments including kitchen and bathroom design
- Emergency call out
We can offer maintenance plans to ensure your property is well maintained and help avoid costly emergency repairs. We can provide written quotations, fixed prices or tradesmen supplied on an hourly rate.
We also offer bespoke emergency cover for selected services such as plumbing, electrics, roofing, locksmith, boarding and glazing as required.
If you would like to find out more about how Pure Property Solutions can maintain your properties please call us on 07941675252, alternatively send us an enquiry using the get in touch form on the right hand side of the page.